Our Role as an Advisor
As an Advisor, our approach is comprehensive and consultative.
- We develop an understanding of each client’s personal circumstances, risk appetite, goals and objectives and develop a mix of financial strategies and a recommendation of appropriate products that suit their circumstances and needs.
- We establish or refining each client’s investment strategy including advice on assets allocation and investment option that align with their objectives, risk appetite and their financial circumstances.
- We discuss with our client about the financial impact that their death or disability would have on their family’s lifestyle, income, asset and emotional wellbeing.
- We advise clients on the types of insurance most suitable for their needs and the amount they need to insure.
- We help clients put their policies in place.
- When clients need to make a claim, we are there to ensure that the process runs smoothly.